Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dusting off the old blog...

My last post was a couple years ago now and I'm sad to say that my Garfield has sat largely untouched. We moved a few months ago and I finally set up my dollhouse room. I finished assembling the base and two outer walls, as well as the two staircases. I feel like I need to get some of the painting done before I start assembling the next floor, which means I've spent the past month just staring at the house and not actually working on it.

It doesn't help that I've fallen in love with the new Bennett House from Brinca Dada and am starting to look more seriously at the modern dollhouse world. I love how clean and open the modern dollhouses are and I wish I had known about their existence years ago when I first started purchasing dollhouses and miniatures. I still have plans for my Garfield that will incorporate quite a bit of modernity, however, so I am completely set on continuing with it.

In the meantime, here is a picture of my new love.

No comments: